Yet another MySQL DMR (5.7.2) is out and here is a short update on the testing improvements in this release.
- Test suite migration
- Default storage engine in mysql-test-run.pl (MTR) changed from MyISAM to innodb.
- Migrated parts, sys_vars, perfschema, funcs_1, funcs_2 and opt_trace suites to run with innodb.
- MyISAM variants retained for engine dependent tests.
- Suites that are not yet migrated continue to run with MyISAM using include file force_myisam_default.inc.
- All new features qualified as per the process described at http://anithagopi.blogspot.in/2013/05/new-feature-qualification.html
- Around 150 new MTR tests added already to 5.7
- Code Coverage at 82.3%
Post a Comment